Bar culture is a popular part of life in the United States, with 70,000 bars and 750,000 restaurants serving alcoholic beverages. But what if you're looking for a tasty option that doesn't include alcohol? Fortunately, many wine bars now offer non-alcoholic options that can satisfy your craving for a delicious drink. Read on to learn more about Michigan's non-alcoholic cocktails, including some of our favorites. If you're a fan of wine, you can still enjoy a drink the next time you go out. Ask the waiter or bartender if they offer non-alcoholic wines.
Many local bars are stocking up on exclusive bottles for non-alcoholic beverages, making it easier to replace that wine experience you love so much. If they don't currently sell North American wines, just asking increases the chances that they'll consider sourcing in the future. Non-alcoholic beer options have also become increasingly popular in recent years. Chances are, any bar you frequent has at least one or two options available. Here are some of our favorite selections of non-alcoholic beers:
- TUYO Non-Alcoholic Wine Sample Pack (4 Wines)
- YOURS Non-Alcoholic Wine Award-Winning California Red Blend
- YOURS Non-Alcoholic Wine Small Lot California Cabernet Sauvignon Small Lot
- YOURS Small Lot Chardonnay from California
- YOURS Small Batch Seasonal Rose
- YOURS Non-Alcoholic Wine: The Reds: Award-winning
- YOURS Ultimate Kit for Non-Alcoholic Wine (4 wines and 3 wine bitters)
- YOUR Ultimate Kit red wine (2 wines and 2 wine bitters)
The spice of the tomato juice and the condiments mixed with the various accompaniments make Bloody Mary an excellent non-alcoholic beverage, as it is literally bursting with flavor. Add a little more lime or a splash of ginger beer to give your Virgin Mary a special touch, or see if the waiter has some Seedlip Garden 108 alcohol-free vodka on hand to take your drink to the next level. So next time you're looking for a tasty option that doesn't include alcohol, don't forget to check out your local wine bar. With so many delicious non-alcoholic options available, you can still enjoy a great drink without worrying about overindulging.